My walnut banana (bread) muffins. These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen.
Bananas – This banana bread is loaded with bananas – two whole cups! Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in these muffins is brown sugar. Most banana bread recipes call for about three ripe bananas, so I freeze them in groups of three and defrost when the baking mood strikes. Hello Mother. My walnut banana (bread) muffins is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You can Making My walnut banana (bread) muffins use 9 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients My walnut banana (bread) muffins
- need 2 something ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something plain flour.
- prepare 1 tsp something bi carb of soda.
- You need 1 cup something caster sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something butter melted.
- need 2 something eggs beaten.
- need 1/2 cup something walnuts.
- You need 1/4 cup something milk.
- need something Oats to sprinkle.
How To Make Banana Nut Muffins. To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and cinnamon until the nuts are evenly. These quick banana nut bread muffins are just what you're looking for. It's so easy to make with simple ingredients you already have in your pantry.
My walnut banana (bread) muffins Directions Making
- Mash bananas add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour,butter,bi carb walnuts and milk mix together.
- Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cases sprinkle with oats.
- Bake in 160° oven for 30 mins.
The walnuts give these homemade treats a little crunch and the bananas keep them moist. Make a big batch of these two-bite delights to share for. These easy banana bread muffins are perfect as breakfast or midday snack with a cup of coffee or tea. Fold in the walnuts into the batter and divide the banana muffin batter among the liners placed in the muffin tin. This banana muffin recipe goes over so well with kids.