Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread).
Hello Mother. Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. It is possible Preparing Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) use 12 Ingredients and 5 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread)
- You need something all purpose flour.
- need something whole wheat flour.
- You need something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- need something baking soda.
- prepare something salt.
- need something medium spotty bananas (or 2 large).
- need something – 3/4 cup brown sugar.
- prepare something large eggs, at room temperature.
- need something milk, at room temperature.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- prepare something unsalted butter, melted and slightly cooled.
- You need something dark chocolate chips.
Double Chocolate Banana Muffins (or Bread) Guidelines Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a standard size muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk together both of the flours, the cocoa powder, the baking soda and the salt until well combined and set it aside..
- In a seperate large bowl, mash the bananas. Then whisk in the eggs, sugar (if your bananas are super brown and spotty, you can use only 1/2 cup. If they're still pretty yellow, use 3/4 cup), milk, vanilla and melted butter until combined. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until just combined. Then fold in the dark chocolate chips..
- Scoop the muffin batter into the prepared pan, filling all the way to the top. Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Let them cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack to cool completely..
- For bread, pour the batter into a greased 9"x5" loaf pan, lined with a sheet of parchment paper hanging over each side. Bake for 45-50 minutes, until a toothpick comes out mostly clean. Let cool in the pan for 10 or so minutes, then lift it out of the pan and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..