Easy Peasy Banana Bread. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! This banana bread is really easy to make too. You just combine the dry ingredients in a bowl.
It is a hit in my house and a great way to get rid of over ripe bananas! Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl. You're missing out if you don't try this. Hello Mother. Easy Peasy Banana Bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. You can Preparing Easy Peasy Banana Bread use 9 Ingredients and 2 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Easy Peasy Banana Bread
- You need 3 something ripe bananas.
- You need 4 tbsp something butter (melted).
- need 1/2 c something dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 c something white sugar.
- need 2 something eggs.
- prepare 1 c something milk.
- You need 1 1/2 c something self-rising flour.
- prepare 1 tsp something cinnamon.
- You need 1 tsp something anise extract (optional).
Wondering why we've made a video how to peel a banana? Thinking you already know how it's done? What if we told you you've been peeling bananas the Wrong Way?! Easy Banana Bread recipe is one that I've made about a million times!
Easy Peasy Banana Bread Directions Making
- Add each ingredient to the mixer one at a time in the order listed, allowing each ingredient to be thoroughly mixed before adding the next..
- Pour into a buttered dark coated bundt pan and bake at 350°F for 35-40 minutes.
Learn the trick to how to make banana bread moist and delicious. With very few ingredients and only a few minutes of prep, this simple banana bread is the perfect way to enjoy your ripe bananas! I don't want to confuse you with many recipes, but although this banana bread recipe holds a special place in my heart, this easy version is my. Bananas – This banana bread is absolutely loaded with bananas. Brown Sugar – The only sugar used in this bread is brown sugar.