Banana chocolate bread. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date.
TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – Chocolate chips & cocoa powder give this chocolate banana bread deep chocolate flavor, while the addition of sour cream makes it rich and tender. This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and If you love banana bread, then I urge you to give this chocolate banana bread recipe I try soon! Hello Mummy. Banana chocolate bread can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. You can Creation Banana chocolate bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana chocolate bread
- prepare something toasted walnuts or almonds chopped.
- need something all-purpose flour/ maida.
- prepare something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- need something granulated white sugar.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something dark or milk chocolate chips.
- prepare something large eggs lightly beaten.
- You need something butter melted and cooled.
- need something ripe banana mashed well.
- You need something pure vanilla extract.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession.
Banana chocolate bread Instructions Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place oven rack to middle position.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Bake until bread has risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 to 65 minutes..
- Place on a wire rack to cool and then remove the bread from the pan..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a. Triple Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy quick bread recipe with big chocolate flavor! Deliciously decadent, with loads of bananas to make it extra moist. Chocolate Banana Bread is the best banana bread you will ever have!