Howdy Mommy. Lolly Cake like all family members. You can Preparing Lolly Cake use 6 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Lolly Cake
- prepare 120 grams something Butter.
- prepare 250 grams something Malt biscuits.
- prepare 180 grams something Fruit puffs or Marshmallows or Eskimoes or Banana lollies.
- need 200 grams something Sweetened condensed milk.
- prepare 100 grams something Shredded coconut.
- prepare 1 pinch something of cinnamon (optional).
Lolly Cake Guidelines Creation
- Crush the biscuits. They don't need to be a fine dust, some pieces can be left partially smushed to give the cake a nicer texture..
- Mix in cinnamon, if you want it..
- Warm the butter and condensed milk in the microwave for 30 seconds until the butter is very soft. It's ok if the butter melts a bit. Allow to cool if it's too hot – you don't want to melt the fruit puffs/Eskimos..
- Cut the fruit puffs in half if you want or leave them whole..
- Mix the fruit puffs with the crushed biscuits, add the butter and condensed milk. Mix well..
- Scoop up the mixture and roll it into a log shape, or take small amounts and roll into little balls..
- Roll in the shredded coconut until the log or each ball is completely covered..
- Place on a tray in the refrigerator and wait for it to harden. This takes a few hours. Put plastic wrap over the tray to keep the lolly cake moist..