Jamaican style Banana Bread.
Howdy Momma. Jamaican style Banana Bread will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. It is possible Preparing Jamaican style Banana Bread use 14 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Jamaican style Banana Bread
- You need something Butter.
- prepare something Sugar.
- prepare something Egg.
- You need something Ripe Bananas.
- need something Flour.
- You need something Baking Powder.
- prepare something Baking Soda.
- prepare something Cinnamon.
- You need something Nutmeg.
- need something Salt.
- You need something Milk.
- need something Vanilla.
- prepare something Optional Ingredients.
- need something Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of your choice).
Jamaican style Banana Bread Processes Making
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Cream Butter and Sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Egg, and mix well.
- Add Crushed Bananas to mixture and blend.
- In a separate bowl, sift Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Salt.
- Add Flour mixture to the Banana mixture, along with the Milk and Vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the optional ingredients you have choosen.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until done.