Chocolate Banana Muffin.
Hi Momma. Chocolate Banana Muffin can be one of the delicious menus to eat with the family. You can Preparing Chocolate Banana Muffin use 13 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate Banana Muffin
- need something all-purpose flour, sifted.
- You need something cocoa powder, sifted.
- need something baking powder, sifted.
- You need something salt.
- You need something (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- prepare something (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- You need something milk.
- You need something unsalted butter, melted.
- prepare something large egg.
- You need something 🧁 Topping options:.
- You need something walnuts.
- need something white chocolate chunks.
- prepare something oat streusel.
Chocolate Banana Muffin Instructions Preparing
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..