Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread.
Hey Mummy. Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Preparing Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread use 8 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread
- prepare something butter or margarin.
- need something eggs, slightly beaten.
- need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something very ripe banana's.. u can use 5 bananas if u like.. I do.
- You need something sugar.
- You need something vanilla extract or for extra banana flavor instead use banana extract..
- prepare something sour milk or buttermilk.
Grandma Hawkins' Banana Bread Instructions Creation
- preheat oven to 350°.
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl..
- grease and flour a large loaf pan..
- pour mix into said loaf pan about 3/4 full..
- let stand about 15 min. to let air bubbles rise up..
- bake for about 1hour or until toothpick comes out clean..
- serve.. u can serve warm with butter if u like..
- TIP: I like to cut mine in cubes and put into a server tray for easy on the go bite size pieces or for a party…
- tip: sometimes I add a 1/2tsp of cinnamon to the batch for a little something extra…
- tip: in this recipe u can add nuts, dried cherries, craisins, raisins or chocolate chips.. about 1 cup should do ya.. just mix in batter by hand just before pouring into bread pans..
- HINT: to bake in regular sized cupcake tins.. line with paper or spray with baking spray… fill 2/3 of the way and bake for about 20-25 min or until set and toothpick comes out clean..