Banana bread with cocoa. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with warm hints of. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level.
Photo: Michael Graydon and Nikole Herriott. This version of banana bread is more cake than bread, and I wouldn't be able to get away with saying "There's banana in it, so it's basically breakfast!" because no, this is not breakfast. This banana bread recipe uses more bananas than the average, which makes it super moist and full of banana flavor. Hello Mommy. Banana bread with cocoa very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. You will be able Culinary Banana bread with cocoa use 10 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread with cocoa
- prepare 1 cup something buttermilk.
- prepare 2 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 2 cups something flour.
- prepare 6 something small bananas.
- prepare 2 something medium eggs.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla essence.
- prepare 1 cup something white sugar.
- need 1/4 cup something cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp something salt.
- need 8 pieces something top deck chocolate.
The additions of nutella and cocoa Add the flour mixture to the banana mixture and mix just until combined. Today used white chips, and they dissolved into gooey, sticky mess that stuck to the bottom. Chocolate chips and cocoa powder give this chocolate banana bread deep chocolate flavor, while the addition of sour cream makes it tender. To begin, combine the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
Banana bread with cocoa Directions Cooking
- Pre-heat oven to 180° and grease pan.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix all liquid ingredients in a separate bowl stir it is mixed well and add your bananas. Then add mixture to dry ingridients till mixed well..
- Bake for an hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
In another bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light. As you know, banana bread is a very popular recipe in the U. There are thousands of banana recipes out there, so you just have to find the PERFECT one for you and stick with it. How To Make this Cocoa Walnuts Banana Bread? To make this recipe, you will need only few ingredients.