Bananas Foster – Flambé.
Howdy Mommy. Bananas Foster – Flambé will to a favorite meal of many people, from domestic to overseas. You will be able Preparing Bananas Foster – Flambé use 7 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Bananas Foster – Flambé
- prepare something ripened bananas, peeled.
- need something butter.
- prepare something brown sugar.
- need something cinnamon.
- prepare something banana liqueur.
- You need something rum (dark or white).
- need something [Serve with vanilla ice cream].
Bananas Foster – Flambé Directions Culinary
- Slice the bananas in half. Then slice each halved banana lengthwise. Set aside..
- Melt the butter in a small mid-sized deep skillet pan over medium heat. Stir in the sugar and cinnamon..
- Mix this and heat until the sugar dissolves. Stir in the banana liqueur and add the bananas. [Substitute rum if banana liqueur is not available].
- Sauté for a minute, then turn the banana pieces over for another minute. The pieces will become soft and lightly browned..
- Remove the pan to a countertop (or table-side). Carefully add the rum and swirl with a spoon..
- Using a long-reach lighter, ignite the ingredients. Do not disturb the pan. [Hoo-hah moment] The flame will go out fairly quickly (10-15 seconds)..
- Return the pan to the heat, warm for 1-2 minutes while attending to the ice cream. Spoon the sauce with the banana pieces next to the ice cream and serve immediately..