Chocolaty banana bread/cake. Cocoa powder and chocolate chips take this banana bread recipe to a whole new level. This easy quick bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. I have been testing the recipe for a few weeks and it is finally perfection.
Ooey gooey dark chocolate banana bread, secretly healthy and vegan! Think of this recipe as a cross between your very favorite banana bread and a crowd-pleasing blackout cake. Scrape batter into prepared pan and smooth top. Hi Mommy. Chocolaty banana bread/cake is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. It is possible Preparing Chocolaty banana bread/cake use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Chocolaty banana bread/cake
- You need something flour.
- need something cocoa powder.
- need something coffee (I mixed mine with 2 tablespoon of warm water).
- prepare something powdered sugar.
- prepare something refiend oil.
- prepare something Vanilla extract.
- need something big banan.
- You need something milk.
- prepare something baking powder.
- need something grated dark chocolate.
- You need something Some chocolate chips.
One of the better banana breads I've had in a long time. Cake Mix Banana Bread is the most delicious dessert that you've never had. It's not just delicious, it also helps you use up those more than ripe bananas The chocolate chips add a great texture to the cake mix banana bread and can be easily customized to taste. Sometimes I even like to add banana.
Chocolaty banana bread/cake Processes Culinary
- Thumb rule of baking a cake is to pre heat your oven at 160℃ and collect all your ingredients. Now before starting any actual baking prepare your cake tin.I have used a tin used for loafs. Apply oil to all the sides and base of the tin and than line the base with parchment paper..
- Peel the banana and mash it throughly and keep it aside.
- Take plain flour,cocoa powder and baking powder sieve them together and place the bowl aside.
- Take a big bowl and put powdered sugar and oil in it. Whisk these together with your egg beater for atleast 6 to 8 minutes. Now add mashed banana in the bowl and beat for another minute or until a smooth paste is formed. Add vanilla extract and coffee to this mixture.Now add the seieved dry ingredients in 2 or 3 batches while simultaneously adding milk to the mixture..
- Consistency of the mixture should neither be to thick or too runny. You can adjust quantity of milk accordingly..
- As the batter is ready and so is our cake tin pour the batter into the tin without any delay.After pouring half of the batter sprinkle the grated chocolate generously all over the batter.You can add some small chunks of chocolate too for that gooey and chocolatey taste.Now pour the rest of the batter above and give a good sprinkle of chocolate chips on the top layer. place it in the pre heated oven at 180℃ for 15 to 20 min..
- After 15 minutes check with the skewer.If it comes out clean voila!!Your warm,gooey, chocolatey loaf is ready to be served and savoured.
This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession. Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. I've always loved banana bread and banana cake. But after testing and eating my fair share of Chocolate Banana Bread, I don't know if I can go back. Chocolate Banana Cake is a snap to put together.