Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays. Hi Mommy. Banana bread it was easy to do. It is possible Creation Banana bread use 11 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- prepare 1/2 cup something vegetable oil + 3 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil.
- need 2 cups something Sugar.
- need 1 teaspoon something Vanilla.
- You need 4 something Eggs, at room temperature.
- need 4 something Overripe Bananas (the skin should be bruised and blackened).
- prepare 3/4 cup something Buttermilk, at room temperature.
- You need 2 1/2 cups something Flour.
- need 1/2 tablespoon something Baking Powder.
- need 1/2 tablespoon something Baking Soda.
- prepare 1 teaspoon something Salt.
- need something ground nuts/ almonds/ raisins(optional).
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network.
Banana bread Steps Cooking
- Apply cake release on 2 baking pans/ 3 loaf tins. Preheat your oven to 160 degrees C.
- Sift all your dry ingredients and set them aside.
- Mash the bananas in a desperate bowl and add the butter milk and mix..
- In a seperate bowl whisk together the sugar vegetable oil, vanilla and eggs till they are light and fluffy.
- Add 1/3 of the flour(dry ingredients) in the egg mixture and mix.
- Add 1/2 of the buttermilk-banana mixture and mix.
- Add another 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Add the remaining 1/2 of the buttermilk- banana mixture and mix again.
- Add the last 1/3 of the flour and mix.
- Pour the batter into the baking tin(s).
- Sprinkle with some nuts and raisins and bake for 30- 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when inserted.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.