Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread.
Hey Mother. Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread is a popular meal. You can Making Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread use 13 Ingredients and 12 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread
- need 4 something Medium Size Ripe Bananans.
- need 1 1/2 Cup something Whole wheat Flour.
- You need 1/2 Cup something Quick Oats.
- need 3/4 Cup something Sugar.
- need 1/2 Cup something Canola oil.
- need 1 Tsp something Vanilla Extract.
- need 1/4-1/2 Tsp something Cinnamon Powder.
- need 1/4 Tsp something Nutmeg Powder (Optional).
- need 1 1/2 Tsp something Baking Powder.
- prepare 1/2 Tsp something Baking Soda.
- You need Pinch something Salt.
- need 1/2 Cup something Shelled Walnuts.
- need 1/4 Cup something Chocolate Chips or Chocolate Chunks.
Vegan Whole wheat-Oats- Banana Bread Steps Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Meanwhile grease a loaf pan with some butter or Oil spray..
- Take bananas and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mash them with spatula or you can use hand blender. Mash them until sugar completely dissolves and incorporates..
- Now, add oil, Vanilla extract to the banana mixture. And mix them well..
- In a medium bowl, measure and sieve the flour with baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder, nutmeg powder, salt..
- Now, transfer the dry ingredients to the banana mixtures..
- Using folding-cut-folding method, mix the whole mixture.Do not over mix..
- After everything mixed evenly, incorporate walnuts and chocolate chips, and again mix everything..
- Transfer this into the greased loaf pan..
- Bake at 350 F for 30-40 min. or until toothpick inserted in the bread comes out clean..
- Transfer the banana bread on cooling rack and let them cool for 10 min..
- Slice them and serve warm with hot cup of coffee or tea..
- This can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for longer period of time..