Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping. Pancake/ hot cake with banana/ strawberry/whip cream/ honey syrup toppings by Margarita D. Dice bananas and strawberries in large bowl. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.. ice.
You can easily make this into a simple layer cake and it will still be wonde. Made with a strawberry cake mix, strawberries, & bananas topped with a cream cheese frosting and a strawberry. (Feel free to cheat and just use Betty Crocker's Whipped Cream Cheese Frosting. I have always loved making recipes from scratch and this Strawberry Cake makes no difference. Hey Momma. Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping very light. You will be able Cooking Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping use 15 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping
- You need something Cake.
- prepare 4 cup something whole wheat flour.
- prepare 2 tbsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp something salt.
- prepare 1 tbsp something baking soda.
- prepare 13 something Strawberries.
- You need 1 1/2 something Bananas.
- need 1/2 cup something milk.
- need 6 tbsp something honey.
- You need 2 tbsp something vanilla extract.
- need 4 something eggs.
- need something Honey whipped topping.
- You need 2 cup something heavy cream.
- need 4 tbsp something honey.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
Strawberry layer cake with white chocolate strawberry frosting and topped with chocolate ganache and decorated in Easter spirit. Beat together the butter and honey until smooth. Rather than use her maple-flavored buttercream, I whip up this simple peanut butter frosting. This strawberry cake is made with graham crackers, strawberry puree and sour cream frosting!
Strawberry banana cake with honey whipped topping Instructions Creation
- Mix the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Then puree the berries and bananas with the milk, either with a blender or a potato masher..
- Mix the honey with the fruit. Add the fruit mixture, the vanilla extract, and the eggs to the flour mixture. Blend with a hand mixer or stand up mixer..
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350°F..
- After allowing the cake to cool, whip together the whipping cream, honey, and vanilla. Beat with a hand mixer until its nice and thick. Be careful not to fully submerge the beaters so air can be whipped into the cream..
For my video recipe, I assembled this honey cake freestanding on a tray but it can also be assembled in a casserole tray. Simply layer the graham crackers and spread a generous amount of sour cream. Whipped cream, strawberries and angel food cake doesn't get any better than this. A family favorite, my grandmother made it for big family gatherings. For a lower fat version of this recipe substitute frozen whipped topping (like cool whip) for the whipped cream but don t use fat free (frozen.