Banana oatmeal cake. This healthy banana oatmeal cake is really easy to prepare and very delicious. If you are looking for healthy dessert recipes, you should try this oatmeal. Banana Oatmeal Recipe. by Chocolate Covered Katie.
This moist Banana Oatmeal Cake is made with banana and oats. It's so delicious you might want to eat for dessert AND breakfast! I guess I am like a lot of you – I get so many good recipes from my. Hey Mommy. Banana oatmeal cake is one of the most popular foods. You will be able Preparing Banana oatmeal cake use 12 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana oatmeal cake
- You need 100 gr something all purpose flour.
- prepare 100 gr something oatmeal.
- prepare 4 something banana.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- need 100 ml something unsweeten milk.
- need 2 tbsp something condense milk.
- You need 1 tbsp something honey.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1 something little salt.
- You need 1 tsp something lime juice.
- prepare 1 tbsp something unsalted butter (room tempurature).
- You need 1 tsp something chia seed (optional).
But if I had known about this Healthy Banana Oatmeal Snack Cake, it would've been my top choice! This healthy snack cake begins with whole wheat flour (or gluten-free!) and instant oats. Banana Oatmeal Pancakes have become a staple in our home. These healthy pancakes are made My kids are going crazy over these Healthy Banana Oatmeal Pancakes.
Banana oatmeal cake Instructions Making
- Peel off banana, cut into little or use fork to spread it out until well-milled. Pour in honey and lime juice and salt. Mix well..
- Put together flour and oatmeal and chia seed. Mix well. Pour milk and condence milk in. Then break 2 eggs in, butter in, stir well until the mixture becomes consistent..
- Pour the banana mixture into the flour batch. Continue to stir very well. Finally pour everything into baking pan..
- Heat up oven 5mins before at 180*C. Put the pan in and bake at that tempurature in 40mins. When finish baking, cool down and put in fridge overnight. Serve better when it's cold. Enjoy with hot tea!.
I make a huge batch of them. In a food processor, blend oats and almonds until finely ground; transfer to a bowl and combine with flour, salt, baking powder and soda. This is a rather unusually-flavored, but very good, cake. I think it would work well for bridal or baby showers–a good change from plain yellow or. recipes. Banana cake recipe – Delicious, soft & moist banana cake recipe with video.