Any Flavor Buttercup Cake.
Howdy Mommy. Any Flavor Buttercup Cake very light. You can Culinary Any Flavor Buttercup Cake use 19 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Any Flavor Buttercup Cake
- need something mashed bananas.
- prepare something eggs.
- You need something oil.
- need something milk.
- need something sugar.
- need something honey.
- You need something vanilla.
- need something almond extract.
- You need something self rising flour.
- prepare something baking powder.
- prepare something baking soda.
- You need something any flavor instant oatmeal.
- prepare something Glaze.
- prepare something butter.
- You need something milk.
- You need something powder sugar.
- You need something honey.
- need something vanilla.
- prepare something almond extract.
Any Flavor Buttercup Cake Processes Preparing
- In a medium mixing bowl mash bananas, add sugar, honey, eggs, oil, milk, vanilla and almond extract whisk until smooth. Add flour, oatmeal, soda and baking powder. Stir until well combined but not over mixed. Bake at 350 in a well greased 9 inch round pan..
- While cake bakes in a small sauce pan melt butter and heat milk to a boil turn off heat and add powdered sugar stir till smooth and it should coat the spoon but pour off easily add vanilla and almond extract. This glaze needs to be hot when you pour it on the hot cake..
- Flip cake onto a cake plate as soon as it comes out of the oven, poke holes in the cake with an ice pick. Slowly pour hot glaze over letting it soak in and drizzle down the sides..
- Serve this cake hot or room temperature. It's very versatile in every way..