Banana crumb muffins. Banana Muffins are moist with a little cinnamon and nutmeg and topped with tons and tons of crumb topping. This is the best homemade banana muffins recipe perfect for breakfast! These Banana Crumb Muffins are the best banana muffins ever, with crunchy and sweet crumbs at the top.
Banana muffins – perhaps my favorite muffin in all of muffin land (except maybe chocolate chocolate chip on occasion, but don't Muffin enthusiasts know everything is better with a crumb top – it's fact. Banana Crumb Muffins are so easy to make with just a few simple ingredients! These Banana Muffins with a Crunchy Pecan Topping are the best. Hey Momma. Banana crumb muffins the tastiest and easiest way to do it. It is possible Creation Banana crumb muffins use 16 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana crumb muffins
- need something all purpose flour.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something salt.
- You need something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something ripe bananas.
- You need something white sugar.
- prepare something packed brown sugar.
- prepare something canola oil.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- You need something egg.
- prepare something Crumb topping.
- need something packed brown sugar.
- prepare something all purpose flour.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- need something salted butter.
Fast and easy and made in one bowl. The perfect breakfast or snack muffin recipe. These are truly the best Banana Crumb Muffins with the most amazing crumb topping! These muffins have quickly become a family-favorite recipe and they are the first treat gone wherever I take them.
Banana crumb muffins Directions Culinary
- Mash 3 ripe bananas with a fork. Beat in 1 egg, and mix in the white and brown sugar. Add 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract, and mix in 1/3 cup of canola oil..
- Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon..
- Fold in the banana mixture with the flour mixture. Mix until just combined..
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees celsius. Start making the crumb topping; Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar with 2 tablespoons all purpose flour and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. Cut in 1 tablespoon of cold butter until the mixture resembles course crumbs..
- Grease or line a muffin pan. Spoon the batter into the tins. 3/4 full. Sprinkle the top of each muffin with 1 tablespoon of the crumb topping..
- Bake at 190 degrees celsius for 18 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the muffin comes out clean..
- Leave the muffins to cool in the tins for 10-15 minutes. Slide a butter knife around the edges to remove, and place on a wire rack to cool completely..
Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. These tender banana muffins are crowned with a delightfully crunchy cinnamon crumb topping that lends to their addictive nature. The easy recipe, which doesn't require any special equipment – just a. It's a fruit I buy at the store every week, because not only do I like it, but my kids LOVE it! Unfortunately, I feel like we have.