Super healthy banana bread. Our recipe is rich with sweet banana flavor and it only has. Delicious super moist healthy banana bread made with whole wheat flour, protein packed greek yogurt and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. Easy to make and perfect for brunch or snacking.
Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. This healthy banana bread is everything you want in banana bread. It's moist and dense and full of flavor. Howdy Mummy. Super healthy banana bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Culinary Super healthy banana bread use 15 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Super healthy banana bread
- need 1 cup something wild rice flour.
- need 3/4 cup something oatmeal flour.
- You need 3/4 cup something brown sugar.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1 something pinch of salt.
- prepare 2 tbsp something Okara.
- need 4 tbsp something water.
- You need 2 tsp something oil.
- prepare 1/2 cup something applesauce.
- need 1/4 cup something oil.
- You need 5 tbsp something plain yogurt.
- You need 2 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 3 something overripe mashed bananas.
- need 1/2 cup something nuts of choice (optional).
- prepare 1/2 cup something chocolate chips (optional).
I made a batch shared a few slices with Another very important ingredient is the ripe bananas. Ripe bananas are super sweet so the riper the better. If your bananas are not yet brown or soft then. A banana bread loaded with protein is one you don't want to pass up!
Super healthy banana bread Steps Making
- Preheat oven at 350°F..
- In a bowl mix all the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl mix all the wet ingredients. (If you dont have Okara, you can subtitute the 2 tablespoons of Okara, 4 tablespoons water and 2 teaspoons of oil for 2 eggs).
- Fold in half the dry mixture into the wet ingredients. Fold until well combined then fold in the second half of the mixture..
- Add the nuts and chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Grease a loaf pan well. Pour the mixture into the loaf pan..
- Bake for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out with a few wet crumbs but not extremely clean and dry. It will continue cooking once out the oven..
- Let cool to unmold. Enjoy this super super healthy banana bread..
- To know how to get Okara, go to my recipe for homemade soymilk. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354507-homemade-soymilk.
This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is made with whole wheat flour, bananas, coconut oil, Greek yogurt, and naturally sweetened with pure maple syrup. I was a little worried the banana bread wouldn't be as good, but guess what? The boys LOVED it and had no idea it was. A healthy banana bread recipe that actually tastes good! This recipe has lower sugar, healthier fats, and adds whole grains.