Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan].
Hi Mother. Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You can Cooking Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] use 15 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan]
- prepare something flaxegg.
- need something medium ripe bananas.
- prepare something baking powder.
- You need something sea salt.
- prepare something salted natural peanut butter (creamy or crunchy).
- prepare something coconut oil, melted.
- You need something organic cane sugar.
- need something packed light brown sugar.
- You need something agave or maple syrup, depending on ripeness of bananas.
- prepare something unsweetened almond milk.
- prepare something almond meal.
- prepare something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- need something flour blend.
- need something rolled oats.
- prepare something dairy-free chocolate chips.
Chocolate PB Banana Bread [Vegan] Directions Creation
- Preheat oven to 350º F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray..
- Prepare flax egg in a large mixing bowl and let rest for 5 minutes to activate. Add banana and mash thoroughly..
- Add all ingredients through almond milk and whisk vigorously to combine..
- Add cocoa powder, almond meal, gluten free flour blend, oats and stir. Last, stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour into loaf pan and bake for 1h–1h 15min. When ready, it should feel firm and be crackly on top. My sweet spot was about 1 hour 5 minutes..
- Let cool completely before cutting or it will be too tender to hold form (preferably overnight). ➆ Store completely cooled leftovers in a covered container for up to several days, though best when fresh. Slice and freeze for longer term storage..