Easy banana bread cup cakes. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! I also find a glass loaf pan works best. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.
Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! Such an easy Receipe to follow. Hi Mother. Easy banana bread cup cakes definitely liked. You can Making Easy banana bread cup cakes use 15 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Easy banana bread cup cakes
- need something all-purpose flour.
- need something baking soda.
- You need something baking powder.
- prepare something unsalted butter.
- prepare something sugar.
- prepare something salt.
- prepare something eggs.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- You need something sour cream.
- prepare something very ripe bananas.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- need something chocolate chips.
- prepare something peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- prepare something chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- need something honey (optional).
And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. Moist and delicious banana bread recipe. Easy to make, no need for a mixer!
Easy banana bread cup cakes Guidelines Making
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
Ripe bananas, butter, sugar, egg, vanilla, baking soda, and flour. These easy and delicious Banana Bread Muffins are perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack. You can mix these easy banana muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required. This has become my go to banana bread muffin recipe. Easy homemade banana bread recipe with ripe bananas, flour, butter, brown sugar, eggs, and spices.