Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hey Mummy. Banana bread very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. You will be able Preparing Banana bread use 13 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- prepare 3 something ripe bananas (black or spotty).
- prepare something Pecans (optional).
- You need 8 tbs something butter (1stick, 1/2 cup).
- need 1/2 cup something sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup something brown sugar.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- You need 1/2 tsp something nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp something cinnamon.
- prepare 2 cups something flour.
- need 1 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 1/4 tsp something salt.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack.
Banana bread Steps Making
- Ripen bananas (if needed, 325F, for 15-20minutes, they will be spotty or black, or if using previously frozen bananas, just thaw and they will ripen).
- Grease/butter loaf pan. (I use bakers goop, recipe in page).
- Cream sugars, butter. Add eggs, one at a time, and vanilla. (In mix bowl).
- In separate bowl mash bananas..
- In a 3rd bowl mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, cinnamon, and salt with a whisk or fork..
- Add banana mixture into butter in the mixer..
- Add dry ingredients, do not over mix..
- Bake on 300F for 25 minutes (mini loaf) —35 minutes (medium loaf) —1 hr 10 minutes (full size loaf).
It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly