Banana Bread & Chocolate In A Mug. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hello Mommy. Banana Bread & Chocolate In A Mug the tastiest and easiest way to do it. It is possible Making Banana Bread & Chocolate In A Mug use 6 Ingredients and 2 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread & Chocolate In A Mug
- need 1 something bread slices, crumbled into pieces.
- prepare 2 tbsp something milk.
- prepare 1 tbsp something cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 something medium sized banana, mashed.
- need a handful something Choco chips (optional).
- You need 1-2 tbsp something egg or curd.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana Bread & Chocolate In A Mug Guidelines Preparing
- Mix all the ingredients in a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave for 1.5 to 2 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly