Jamaican style Banana Bread.
Hi Mother. Jamaican style Banana Bread like all family members. You will be able Cooking Jamaican style Banana Bread use 14 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Jamaican style Banana Bread
- need 1 stick something Butter.
- You need 1 cup something Sugar.
- need 1 something Egg.
- need 3 something Ripe Bananas.
- need 2 cup something Flour.
- need 2 tsp something Baking Powder.
- You need 1 tsp something Baking Soda.
- You need 1 tsp something Cinnamon.
- prepare 1/4 tsp something Nutmeg.
- prepare 1 pinch something Salt.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Milk.
- prepare 2 tsp something Vanilla.
- prepare something Optional Ingredients.
- need 1/4 cup something Rasins or Walnuts (or other nut of your choice).
Jamaican style Banana Bread Guidelines Cooking
- Preheat Oven to 350.
- Cream Butter and Sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add Egg, and mix well.
- Add Crushed Bananas to mixture and blend.
- In a separate bowl, sift Flour, Baking Powder, Baking Soda, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, and Salt.
- Add Flour mixture to the Banana mixture, along with the Milk and Vanilla, and mix well.
- Add the optional ingredients you have choosen.
- Pour into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350ºF for 1 hour or until done.