Banana Bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hello Mommy. Banana Bread like all family members. It is possible Creation Banana Bread use 8 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- You need 1 something Ripe Banana.
- need 57 grams something Butter.
- need 1/2 cup something Sugar.
- need 1 something Egg.
- need 1 cup something all-purpose flour.
- prepare 3/4 tsp something baking powder.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something vanilla essence.
- You need 2 tsp something ground cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana Bread Processes Cooking
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Cream together the butter and sugar.
- Once light and fluffy, cut up the banana and add to the mixture and stir. Make sure there aren't any big lumps of banana..
- In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and cinannmon..
- In another bowl beat the egg and add a pinch of salt and the vanilla essence. Once beaten add to the wet mixture. Stir well..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and keep stirring..
- Put the mixture in a baking tray and bake at 200°F for 40 minutes..
- Optional: once baked sprinkle with icing sugar.
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Healthy Banana Bread – The Perfect Recipe For Breakfast Or Snack. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly