Banana Bread for a crowd. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Banana bread is good for a lot of things — it makes for an easy last-minute gift, breakfast potluck addition, or simple grab-and-go snack. It's considered a quick bread, as it doesn't require yeast for rising or time-consuming kneading.
Do you see how this is a deadly combination in our home? I've made been tinkering around with this recipe for a while; trying to find I'm thrilled to say the recipe is now ready to share! It's super moist and is definitely a crowd-pleaser! Howdy Mother. Banana Bread for a crowd including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. You can Cooking Banana Bread for a crowd use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread for a crowd
- You need 7 medium something mashed ripe bananas.
- prepare 3 cup something sugar.
- You need 1 cup something softened margarine.
- need 4 something eggs.
- need 1 tsp something vanilla.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1/4 tsp something salt.
- You need 3 1/2 cup something all purpose flour.
- need 1 cup something milk.
- You need 1 tsp something cinnamon.
This wonderfully flavorful banana bread is a real crowd pleaser! It's sweetened with molasses instead of sugar. I know that to each his own, however this one wasnt a crowd pleaser in my home. It may be the molasses I used.
Banana Bread for a crowd Guidelines Creation
- preheat oven to 325'F.
- grease and flour 9×13 pan.
- cream together sugar, eggs, margarine and bananas in large bowl..
- add remaining ingredients mixing well..
- pour into prepared pan.
- bake for 70-80mins until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean..
I suggest using only light and not full flavor which is what I used. Baking banana bread for a gluten-free neighbor really isn't hard. Now you can bake and share with their family too! Dairy-free, egg-free: Vegan banana Namaste: The crumb is tender and the loaf rises nicely. The banana flavor is slightly muted though.