Allspice infused banana bread. Banana bread always brings me back to my childhood. More often than not, my family wouldn't eat all the bananas my parents tried to keep around the house for us, and it was my job (as a baker since I first got hold of an Easy-Bake. Infused with cardamom, cinnamon, ginger and allspice, this chai-spiced banana bread is a lovely twist on basic banana bread.
Blend sugar and oil, add mashed bananas and eggs one at a. Mix flour, soda, allspice and cinnamon together then slowly. "Why compromise the banana flavor? This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Hey Mummy. Allspice infused banana bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Cooking Allspice infused banana bread use 13 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Allspice infused banana bread
- You need 200 g something flour.
- You need 100 g something walnuts.
- need 120 g something brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 something small lemon (juiced).
- prepare 1 tbsp something allspice.
- You need 2 something ripe/frozen large bananas.
- You need 3 something eggs.
- You need 18 something dried jujube (washed, pitted and sliced).
- You need 100 ml something nut milk.
- prepare 70 g something butter (melted).
- You need 1 tbs something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- need 30 ml something water.
I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful standard recipe that you can build upon and customize to your liking. This is sweet enough to be considered dessert in my book. I think it would be wonderful warmed slightly and topped A moist rich dense low fat double chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa and speckled with miniature chocolate chips perfect for a decadent. Banana bread is a perennial favorite that you can eat any season, any time of the day.
Allspice infused banana bread Processes Preparing
- Combine flour, brown sugar and baking powder in a bowl..
- Whisk together eggs, milk, lemon juice, allspice, and butter in a different bowl. Mash the bananas and stir in until they’re well combined..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat in a blender. Transfer batter to a bowl and stir in walnuts..
- Scoop half the batter into a greased baking pan and thoroughly place the sliced jujube in a well layered manner. Scoop the remaining batter onto this layer..
- Mix cocoa powder with water and pour on the batter, then swirl with a fork..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, about 50 minutes. Allow to cool completely before removing from the baking pan..
Here are four great mix-ins to take them to the next level. Warming spices—cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, cardamom, and allspice—tend to be very compatible with many sweet quick breads, and banana bread is no. This banana-infused oatmeal uses two types of bananas: mashed bananas for sweetness Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal. by Livestrong_Recipes Add the allspice, cardamom, ½ Tbsp of cinnamon, and coconut sugar, and stir to coat the slices. Sift flour,baking powder, baking soda, salt, ginger, allspice and nutmeg together in bowl.