Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread.
Howdy Mommy. Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. It is possible Creation Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread use 21 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- You need something eggs.
- You need something granulated sugar.
- prepare something light brown sugar.
- You need something melted butter, cooled.
- prepare something canola oil.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- need something seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- prepare something mashed banana.
- You need something peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- prepare something all-purpose flour.
- prepare something ground cinnamon.
- need something ground ginger.
- need something ground nutmeg.
- prepare something baking soda.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something salt.
- prepare something lemon zest (fresh is best).
- You need something optional:.
- prepare something chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- need something topping:.
- prepare something granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread Processes Cooking
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..