Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Hey Mommy. Banana bread including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. It is possible Cooking Banana bread use 10 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- prepare 230 grams something butter.
- need 350 grams something brown sugar.
- You need 250 grams something eggs.
- You need 2 grams something salt.
- need 450 grams something all-purpose flour.
- need 15 grams something baking powder.
- need 250 ml something milk.
- prepare 500 grams something bananas.
- need 30 ml something vanilla extract.
- You need something cocoa (optional).
Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays.
Banana bread Instructions Cooking
- beat the sugar and butter until creamy and smooth texture.
- Incorporate eggs one by one and keep mixing.
- Sift flour and baking powder.
- Alternately add the dry ingredients With the liquid and banana (can be ground or in pieces, it depends on the result you want to Obtain).
- Pour the mixture into two greased loaf molds.
- You can separate a portion of the mixture and add cocoa, pouring it over the filled mold and mix very little, so that you obtain one marbled bread.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 30 minutes.
Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. The Best Banana Bread Recipes on Yummly Banana Bread, Vegan Banana Bread, Gluten-free Banana Bread.