Hello Mummy. Banana Bread very suitable to be eaten with family and relatives. You can Preparing Banana Bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana Bread
- You need something softened butter.
- You need something sugar.
- prepare something vanilla sugar.
- You need something eggs.
- prepare something very(!) ripe bananas, mashed with a fork.
- need something flour.
- need something bicarbonate of soda.
- You need something salt.
- need something Greek yogurt.
- You need something chocolate chips or coarsely chopped, bake-proof chocolate.
- need something Bundt- or Gugelhupf cake tin.
Banana Bread Instructions Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (upper and lower heat). Grease the cake tin..
- Mix the butter with the sugar and vanilla sugar using a hand mixer, until light and creamy. Mix until the sugar has dissolved, which takes about 5-7 min..
- Stir in one egg after the other. Mix until you get a smooth mixture..
- Add the mashed bananas. Don’t worry if the batter looks a little lumpy or strange, this is what it’s supposed to look like!.
- Sieve the flour, bicarbonate of soda and salt into a bowl. Mix well..
- Add half of the flour mixture and all of the Greek yogurt to the batter. Mix. Lastly add the rest of the flour and the chocolate chips/chunks. Don’t overwork the batter by mixing too much..
- Pour the batter into the greased cake tin. Bake for 60-70 minutes. Check the cake after 30 minutes; if the cake is browning too quickly, loosely place a sheet of aluminum foil on top of the cake. This will prevent the top of the cake to get too dark. Remove the foil towards the end of the baking time..
- Let the cake cool off completely in the cake tin. Then turn out the cake onto a cake platter..