Chocolate chip banana bread. One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. This Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is the best of all possible worlds! This riff on classic Banana Bread is so good, the whole While this banana bread may look like a humble loaf speckled with chocolate chips, it is so much more than that.
This easy to make banana bread will be everyone's new favorite banana bread recipe, the chocolate chips make the loaf extra special! My Chocolate Chip Banana Bread is ultra moist because I use a secret trick! This banana bread recipe can be made with or without the chocolate chips This chocolate chip banana bread that I am sharing with you today is EVERYTHING. Hi Mommy. Chocolate chip banana bread is one of the most popular foods. You will be able Making Chocolate chip banana bread use 10 Ingredients and 10 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate chip banana bread
- prepare 2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 cup something sugar.
- need 1 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1 cup something mashed bananas.
- need 1/2 cup something butter.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- need 1 cup something semi-sweet chocolate chips.
- prepare 1/2 cup something sour cream.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla.
Like, I am fairly certain I will never post another banana. Forget about any other chocolate chip banana bread recipe because this is all you'll ever need! The "secret" to getting moist chocolate chip banana bread is really just a couple simple ingredients. The main two being melted butter and Greek yogurt.
Chocolate chip banana bread Guidelines Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Butter a loaf pan. Place parchment paper at the bottom so you can remove the loaf easily..
- Cream the butter. Then add sugar until they are smoothly combined..
- Add eggs and mix well with a standing mixer or a hand mixer..
- Add vanilla..
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking soda and baking powder. Add this to the butter mixture..
- Add bananas and sour cream. Lastly, add chocolate chips..
- Put mixture in baking pan and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and poke some holes with a knife so it can cool from the center. Pass the back of the knife all around the edges so it is not stick to the pan..
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes, then remove from the pan and let it cool until it is at room temperature..
This recipe uses four bananas, which is more than is typical for a single loaf. The natural sugars from the ripe, brown bananas keep the bread incredibly moist for up to one week, even sliced. This post may contain affiliate links. This moist and pillowy soft chocolate chip banana bread is full of chocolate and banana flavor, quick to make and beyond delicious! Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. by Chocolate Covered Katie.