Sour cream banana bread. Another banana bread recipe!' But this one is a little different: the sour cream makes this one so moist it melts in your mouth. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour.
Cream margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla. Add dry ingredients, then bananas, nuts and sour cream. Combine the bananas, egg substitute, oil, sour cream and vanilla; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Hey Momma. Sour cream banana bread including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. It is possible Creation Sour cream banana bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Sour cream banana bread
- You need something butter) butter softenened.
- prepare something sugar.
- You need something eggs beaten.
- You need something flour.
- need something baking soda.
- prepare something salt.
- need something mashed bananas about 3.
- prepare something sour cream.
- need something vanilla.
- You need something walnuts chopped (optional).
I am a banana bread connoisseur and this is one of the best recipes I have ever made! Sour Cream Banana Bread at its best? And have you thought about making your own and serving it on an Epic Silver Dollar Pancake Board? Use overripe bananas on the counter to bake this classic banana bread recipe, which gives the best "banana" flavor!
Sour cream banana bread Processes Culinary
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour one 9-inch loaf pan (or 3 small ones). Pan should be 3/4 full of batter..
- In a large bowl, cream the butter with sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and mix well..
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt; combine with the butter mixture..
- Add the sour cream, bananas, and vanilla; stir well..
- Pour into prepared pans and bake for 50-55 minutes..
- Cool for 10 minutes and then turn the loaf out onto a rack..
That, and not over baking the bread, is. Banana Bread with Sour Cream and nuts is better than plain old banana bread. In fact, I would be willing to go out on a limb and say that this recipe is better than your favorite go-to banana walnut bread recipe. This particular banana bread was made with sour cream, which gives it so much moisture and a subtle tanginess that you'll love. I had bought some sour cream for some baked potatoes for a steak dinner one night and it wasn't used and I was happy it wasn't, so I could use it in this yummy banana bread.