Spiced Banana Bread Muffins. The spices add a really nice flavor and the smell was fantastic while it was baking. They're buttery, soft, and spiced with cinnamon. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.
These easy banana bread muffins are a delicious way to start your day and they also make a sweet afternoon pick me up. You can mix these easy banana muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required. No refined sugar, naturally gluten free, and SO yummy! Hi Mommy. Spiced Banana Bread Muffins very light. It is possible Cooking Spiced Banana Bread Muffins use 12 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Spiced Banana Bread Muffins
- You need 2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- prepare 1 1/2 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 4 medium something to large VERY ripe bananas (plenty of brown and very soft).
- You need 1 cup something granulated sugar.
- need 2 large something eggs.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something salt.
- You need 1 tsp something ground cinnamon.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/4 tsp something ground cloves.
- You need 1/3 cup something light olive oil or canola oil.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
These banana bread muffins are made with bananas, butter, flour, and a mini muffin pan. That's what folks are saying about this banana bread muffins recipe that makes a small batch of muffins or mini muffins dolloped with a simple yet oh so satisfying spiced chai cream. Transfer to a wire rack and serve warm or cold. How To Make Chai-Spiced Banana Bread.
Spiced Banana Bread Muffins Directions Culinary
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour one 12 count muffin tin as well as the inner 6 wells of a second tin (or a 6 count tin lol). Can also spray with Pam for Baking as a shortcut. Note: You can line with paper liners instead, but sometimes muffins stick to the paper so I prefer the greasing method..
- In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda. Set aside..
- Place peeled bananas, eggs, sugar, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves into a large bowl. Mash everything together until well combined. It will be lumpy and that is fine. Note: You can use the back of a large fork or wooden spoon for this, but I prefer a handheld potato masher. Works perfectly every time..
- Add oil and vanilla to liquid mix and vigorously stir about 10 times around. The oil won't blend in completely at this time and this is fine. Add all of flour mixture to bowl at one time. Stir and fold gently into liquid mix until just combined but no dry clumps remain (the oil should now be blended in). Do not over stir..
- Fill each greased well of muffin tins about 2/3 full until batter is all used up. Place in oven and bake 18 – 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a couple muffins comes out clean. Mine took a full 20..
- Let muffins cool in tins for 5 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an air tight container. Will keep stored in the fridge for about a week or on the counter a few days..
- Alterations: To make into a loaves grease and flour 2, 8×3" loaf pans, divide batter equally into each and bake at 350°F for 45 minites to 1 hour, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Can also make these "low fat, low cholesterol" by replacing the eggs and oil with unsweetened applesauce. Sub 1/4 c per egg and equal exchange for the oil (1/3 c). Make as you would with the original ingredients..
Begin by creaming the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs one at a time. This is my favourite banana bread recipe! I want to start making muffins instead. At what temperature should I cook them and for how long?