Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread.
Howdy Momma. Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread but can be done by beginners. You can Cooking Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread use 21 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- need something eggs.
- need something granulated sugar.
- prepare something light brown sugar.
- need something melted butter, cooled.
- prepare something canola oil.
- prepare something vanilla extract.
- prepare something seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- prepare something mashed banana.
- You need something peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- You need something all-purpose flour.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- need something ground ginger.
- need something ground nutmeg.
- need something baking soda.
- need something baking powder.
- prepare something salt.
- You need something lemon zest (fresh is best).
- You need something optional:.
- prepare something chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- You need something topping:.
- need something granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread Guidelines Making
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..