Easy banana bread cup cakes. This easy banana bread recipe is quick to prepare, and everyone always comes back for seconds! I also find a glass loaf pan works best. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.
Not only are these banana bread muffins like cupcakes, but they're ready, start to finish, in just half an hour! Such an easy Receipe to follow. Serve slices of bread with a drizzle of hot fudge sauce and a dollop of whipped cream. Hi Mummy. Easy banana bread cup cakes including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. You can Culinary Easy banana bread cup cakes use 15 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Easy banana bread cup cakes
- You need 2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something baking powder.
- need 1/2 cup something unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup something sugar.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something salt.
- You need 2 something eggs.
- You need 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 4 tbsp something sour cream.
- You need 3 something very ripe bananas.
- You need 1/2 tsp something ground cinnamon.
- need 1/2 cup something chocolate chips.
- need 3 tbsp something peanut butter, crunchy or creamy.
- need 1 cup something chopped walnuts, pecans or any nuts of your choice.
- You need 3 tbsp something honey (optional).
And sure, banana bread is cool too, but I mean, the internet is filled with recipes of banana bread. Then I remembered these awesome They're disguised as cupcakes but really banana bread, and what makes them even more awesome is that they have icing on them. Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the They make for such an easy (and healthy) snack and so I'm always encouraging my (Like this banana bread, these healthy chocolate banana muffins, this banana cake, or. These easy and delicious Banana Bread Muffins are perfect for breakfast or for an afternoon snack.
Easy banana bread cup cakes Instructions Cooking
- preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sift flour, baking soda and baking powder together.
- in a seperate bowl, mix butter, sugar and salt with a fork until well mixed.
- add eggs, vanilla, sour cream, and cinnamon.
- fold in the flour into batter until well mixed.
- in a seperate bowl mash bananas and peanut butter with a potato masher or fork.
- add mashed bananas to batter and mix well.
- add chocolate chips and chopped nuts and mix well.
- line cupcake pans with paper cups and fill each cup with about 1/3 cup in each cup.
- bake for 30 minutes..
- when done, brush the tops with honey if desired makes 16 cupcakes.
You can mix these easy banana muffins up quickly by hand, no mixer required. This has become my go to banana bread muffin recipe. This easy banana bread is very simple to put together with very few ingredients and few short steps. Banana bread is one of the easiest recipes you can learn. It is categorized as a "quick bread" meaning that it is leavened with chemical leavening instead of yeast.