Banana chocolate bread. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream! I am super excited to share this Chocolate Banana Bread recipe with you today. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date.
With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! It's such a moist and If you love banana bread, then I urge you to give this chocolate banana bread recipe I try soon! Hey Mummy. Banana chocolate bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Preparing Banana chocolate bread use 11 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Banana chocolate bread
- You need something toasted walnuts or almonds chopped.
- You need something all-purpose flour/ maida.
- need something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- need something granulated white sugar.
- need something baking powder.
- You need something baking soda.
- prepare something dark or milk chocolate chips.
- need something large eggs lightly beaten.
- need something butter melted and cooled.
- You need something ripe banana mashed well.
- You need something pure vanilla extract.
If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. Add in the chocolate chips and pour the batter into a greased loaf pan. Triple Chocolate Banana Bread is an easy quick bread recipe with big chocolate flavor!
Banana chocolate bread Guidelines Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C) and place oven rack to middle position.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, baking powder, baking soda.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the mashed bananas, eggs, melted butter, and vanilla..
- With a rubber spatula or wooden spoon, lightly fold the wet ingredients (banana mixture) into the dry ingredients until just combined and batter is thick and chunky..
- Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips or chocolate chunks. Pour batter into prepared pan..
- Bake until bread has risen and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 55 to 65 minutes..
- Place on a wire rack to cool and then remove the bread from the pan..
- Serve warm or at room temperature..
Deliciously decadent, with loads of bananas to make it extra moist. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Chocolate Banana Bread is the perfect combination of chocolate and banana. The balance between the two flavors in my recipe is outstanding!