Chocolate banana bread. Dear banana bread lovers, putting chocolate chips in your banana bread is like having your bananas and chocolate go on a date. Lovely and sweet, yet still separate and distinct. This easy Chocolate Banana Bread is moist, tender, and a chocolate lovers dream!
Healthy Chocolate Banana Bread. ♥ The recipe can be low fat, high fiber, vegan, gluten free, oil free, and refined sugar free. It makes a great gift, and leftover slices can also be frozen for a rainy day. This Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe takes banana bread to a new level! Hello Mommy. Chocolate banana bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. It is possible Preparing Chocolate banana bread use 16 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate banana bread
- prepare something A. Dry ingredients.
- prepare something (1 and 1/4 cup) plain flour – sifted.
- You need something cocoa powder -sifted.
- prepare something baking soda.
- prepare something and 1/2 teaspoons baking powder.
- need something brown sugar.
- prepare something caster sugar.
- need something ground cinnamon.
- prepare something B. Wet ingredients.
- You need something overripe Bananas – mash by fork – mixed with a tsp of lemon.
- need something or 1 stick) unsalted butter- melted & cool.
- You need something vanilla extract.
- You need something large eggs – at room temperature.
- prepare something milk – at room temperature.
- prepare something Other.
- You need something chocolate chips.
It's such a moist and easy chocolate banana bread that's a delicious family favorite! This banana bread features cocoa, chocolate chips, sour cream and a bit of vanilla extract. If you try this Vegan Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe or maybe another of my Vegan chocolatey Recipes, please leave me a comment below sharing how it turned out for you! This gorgeous Chocolate Banana Bread is my new favourite obsession.
Chocolate banana bread Steps Cooking
- Grease and line your 9 x 5 inch baking tin with baking or parchment paper. Preheat oven to 170oC (350oF).
- Mix dry ingredients by a whisk. In another bowl, mix wet ingredients until combined. Make a well in the middle of your dry ingredients, add wet ingredients and mashed banana. Very gently fold the mixture using a spatula or wooden spoon until the mixture is just combined – be careful not to over mix..
- Add 1/4 cup of chocolate chips to the batter. Pour mixture into prepared tin and sprinkle 1/4 cup of chocolate chips on top..
- Bake for approximately 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted into the middle comes out clean. Leave to cool on a wire rack..
Soft and moist banana cake filled to the brim with milk chocolate chips. A few weeks ago, one of my readers asked if I had a. With a gorgeous ribbon of chocolate running through it, this marbled banana bread is as impressive looking as it is delicious. Nothing tops old-fashioned banana bread, except maybe this chocolate version! One Bowl Chocolate Chip Banana Bread.