Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. It's so light and moist and stays. Hello Momma. Banana bread very light. You will be able Making Banana bread use 11 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- need 2 cups something flour.
- You need 2 something eggs (room temp.).
- need 1/2 cup something all purpose flour.
- prepare 2 teaspoon something baking soda.
- prepare 2-3 cups something mashed ripe bananas.
- You need pinch something salt.
- need 1/2 cup something raisin (soaked in red wine for 30 mins. or more and drained).
- prepare 1/3 cup something crushed peanut.
- need 2 tbsp something sugar.
- You need 1 tsp something cinnamon powder.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time.
Banana bread Processes Making
- Cream the butter and sugar until the color become pale or lemon yellow..
- Slightly beat the eggs and set aside..
- Mash the bananas, set aside.
- Add the beaten eggs to butter mixture then bananas. Mix… Then add the flour mixture. (flour, salt and baking soda; sifted) gently fold in..
- Add raisins, cinnamon, peanut into batter mixture..
- Drop in prepared/greased pan (9 x 4 inch loaf pan) and shake a little to release the air. Then bake for 35-40 minutes at 250°C or until the skewer come out clean when you check..
Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Use overripe bananas to bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe from Food Network. Recipe courtesy of Mary Sue Milliken and Susan Feniger. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on.