Sabrina's banana bread. Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. Super-moist banana bread with a thick cinnamon swirl and topped with vanilla glaze. Look no further for a fool-proof banana bread recipe that turns out perfect every time.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. And yes, I tried other recipes too, but I. Hi Mummy. Sabrina's banana bread is a popular meal. You will be able Preparing Sabrina's banana bread use 6 Ingredients and 8 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Sabrina's banana bread
- You need 2 cup something flour.
- need 1 cup something sugar.
- need 3 large something ripe bananas.
- need 120 grams something butter or margarine.
- need 2 something eggs.
- prepare 2 tsp something baking powder.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. The Cutest Mini Banana Bread Loaves: Cute as a button and perfect for sharing, great for stashing in the freezer. It's a moist and delicious bread, everyone's favorite!
Sabrina's banana bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mash the ripe bananas.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Stir the mashed bananas into the butter/sugar mixture.
- Add the eggs to the mixture and mix.
- Slowly add the flour and baking powder, until all the dry ingredients are well incorporated..
- Pour into a greased tin.
- cook for 45 minutes at 180°C.
This moist banana bread recipe is simple. However, it is important that you pay extra attention to the state and amount of banana that you will use. Overripe bananas are best, as far as I am concerned. I don't want to confuse you with many recipes. Flour's banana bread has made an impression nationwide, garnering the moniker "famous." Luckily for me, the bakery released their recipe to the public, which meant I could include it in my search for the.