My banana bread. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. I was given this banana bread recipe years ago from my friend Heidi H, who, many years before, had. "Why compromise the banana flavor? This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor!
Use organic whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. This banana bread freezes and reheats well. It's everything that I've ever wanted in banana bread and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. Hello Mommy. My banana bread it is easy to feel at home so that we can eat to your heart’s content. You can Culinary My banana bread use 12 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients My banana bread
- You need something Mashed ripe bananas (3-4).
- prepare something Buttermilk or substitute.
- You need something Vegetable oil.
- You need something Eggs.
- prepare something Butter, melted.
- prepare something White sugar.
- You need something Packed brown sugar.
- need something All purpose flour.
- need something Baking soda.
- need something Salt.
- need something Vanilla.
- need something Chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
This tender and foolproof banana bread with a crisp crust is my go-to recipe. It's phenomenal right out of the oven and delicious all over again when you toast it for breakfast the next day. Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Here is a very basic and very Personally, I like to leave some banana chunks in my bread and I also like the one-bowl.
My banana bread Directions Preparing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes.
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter..
- Add banana to mixture and stir.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes.
Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose. Even though you know you're Then you remember banana bread, and long story short, you realize you're not a bad person…in fact. Banana bread recipes typically call for buttermilk, or else milk and lemon juice, to help acidulate the batter. It's not that I want my banana bread to pass for a pumpkin spice latte, but amping up the. This moist banana bread has just the right amount of walnuts, and makes a great breakfast or healthy snack.