Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread.
Hey Mommy. Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread guaranteed you will collect. It is possible Culinary Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups something all purpose flour.
- need 1 teaspoon something baking powder.
- need 1/4 teaspoon something kosher salt.
- need 1/2 cup something butter (room temperature).
- You need 3/4 cup something light brown sugar.
- prepare 2 something eggs.
- You need 3 something large very ripe bananas (don't mash until ready to mix).
- prepare 1 tablespoon something vanilla extract.
- need 1/3 cup something unsweetened cocoa powder.
- prepare 1/2 cup something chopped walnuts.
Chocolate Walnut Banana Bread Processes Cooking
- Preheat oven to 350° & spray a glass 9×5 loaf pan with non stick spray..
- In a large bowl sift together all the dry ingredients except walnuts (flour, salt, baking powder, and cocoa.) I sifted mine 3 times. This will ensure all your ingredients mix well and you won't overwork the batter..
- In a separate bowl use a hand mixer to blend all the wet ingredients until smooth (eggs, butter, vanilla, and brown sugar.) Set aside and mash your bananas with a fork (a few chunks are ok.) Once mashed combine bananas with the wet ingredients. Add the walnuts and give a quick stir..
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet. I recommend doing this in batches. I did 4 batches, gently folding each with a spatula. Stir just enough to combine. You don't want to overwork the batter because it will result in a dense bread. Pour into prepared dish and place on center rack in oven..
- Bake at 350° for about an hour. Check for doneness by inserting a small knife or a wooden skewer into the center. It's done if it comes out clean. Ovens vary so cooking time may be a little different..
- Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 30 minutes. After that remove from pan and cool for another hour on a rack..