Banana bread. This banana bread recipe is moist and delicious, with loads of banana flavor. I've made several banana bread recipes here and I always come back to this one, it is a wonderful. Because it really is the best banana bread recipe, period.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Since it is a quick bread, it uses baking soda rather than a yeast to help the bread rise as it. Banana bread is perfect for using up overripe bananas – the browner they are the better. Hello Mother. Banana bread this delicious thing makes dinner special. You can Culinary Banana bread use 9 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Banana bread
- You need 3 medium something bananas.
- You need 1/3 cup something melted butter.
- prepare 1 cup something sugar.
- need 1 something egg beaten.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla.
- need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- You need 1 pinch something of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cup something flour.
- You need 1 something a pinch of cinnamon optional.
This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas. Banana bread that will remind you of your mom's recipe or your grandma's recipe…but even better. This moist banana bread has an intense banana flavor and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Banana bread Steps Cooking
- Heat oven to 350'.
- Combine melted butter and bananas.
- Mix in sugar ,egg, and vanilla..
- Next mix in baking soda and salt combine well..
- Now add the flour last and combine well . Add Cinnamon or nuts if you like..
- Spray your loaf pan if needed and pour mixture in..
- Bake for 1 hour ..
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. It's so light and moist and stays. Banana bread is one of the easiest ways to reduce food waste in your home. If you have a bunch of ripe bananas on your counter or your freezer is chock full of rock-hard brown bananas, read on.