Buttermilk Banana Bread.
Hi Momma. Buttermilk Banana Bread is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You will be able Culinary Buttermilk Banana Bread use 10 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Buttermilk Banana Bread
- You need 1/2 cup something unsalted butter, softened to room temperature.
- prepare 1 cup something sugar (I used half granulated, half brown).
- You need 2 something large eggs, at room temperature.
- prepare 1 cup something mashed banana (about 3 medium or 2 large).
- You need 1/4 cup something buttermilk, at room temperature.
- You need 1/2 tsp. something vanilla extract.
- prepare 1 3/4 cup something all purpose flour.
- need 1 tsp. something baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp. something salt.
- You need 1/8 tsp. something baking soda.
Buttermilk Banana Bread Directions Culinary
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9×5" loaf pan and set it aside..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda. Set it aside..
- In a large bowl, using a hand mixer, beat the butter until it is creamy, about 1 minute. Then beat in the sugar until it's nice and fluffy..
- Add the eggs, mashed banana, buttermilk and vanilla extract. Beat until combined..
- Next, add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix until just combined..
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan. Bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center..
- Place the pan on a cooling rack. After about 15 minutes, gently run a knife around the edges to loosen the bread. Carefully remove it from the pan..
- Let it cool out of the pan on the wire rack. Once it's cool, slice and serve. Store any leftovers in an airtight container..
- For buttermilk banana muffins, fill greased muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full and bake @ 350°F for 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffins comes out clean..