Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins).
Howdy Momma. Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) So the selection of delicious food. You will be able Culinary Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) use 12 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins)
- prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) something unsalted butter, at room temperature.
- need 3/4 cup something brown sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup something plain Greek yogurt (or sour cream) at room temperature.
- prepare 1 tsp. something vanilla extract.
- need 2 something large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 4 something large spotty bananas, mashed.
- You need 1 cup something all purpose flour.
- prepare 1 cup something whole wheat flour.
- prepare 1 tsp. something baking soda.
- need 1 tsp. something ground cinnamon.
- prepare 1/4 tsp. something salt.
- need 3/4 cup something walnuts or pecans, chopped coarsely (or chocolate chips).
Banana Nut Bread (or Muffins) Guidelines Creation
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9x5x3 loaf pan (or grease muffin tins or grease 4 mini loaf pans). If making a loaf, then also line the loaf pan with a slip of parchment paper, leaving an overhang on the sides to easily lift out the finished loaf..
- Cream together butter and sugar until well blended, about 2 minutes. Mix in the vanilla and yogurt. Mix the eggs in one at a time, beating well after each one. Lastly, beat in the banana. Once everything is incorporated, set this aside..
- In a separate bowl, whisk together both cups of flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together. Then add to wet mixture. Mix together until just combined. Fold in the walnuts (or chocolate chips)..
- Bread directions: Pour mixture into loaf pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until toothpick comes out of center clean. Cool in pan on a cooling rack until completely cooled. Then remove the loaf from the pan and slice using a sharp, serrated knife..
- Muffin directions: Pour batter into muffin tins about 2/3 of the way full and bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Allow to cool in muffin tin for about 10 minutes, then remove and allow muffins to cool completely on cooling rack..
- Mini Loaves (pictured at top): Pour batter into greased mini loaf pans and bake for 33-38 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centers come out clean. Place the loaf pans onto a wire rack to cool completely..