My banana bread. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe. "Why compromise the banana flavor? This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best!
Use organic whole wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. This tender and foolproof banana bread with a crisp crust is my go-to recipe. It's phenomenal right out of the oven and delicious all over again when you toast it for breakfast the next day. Howdy Mother. My banana bread definitely liked. You will be able Creation My banana bread use 12 Ingredients and 11 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients My banana bread
- prepare 1 cup something Mashed ripe bananas (3-4).
- need 1/3 cup something Buttermilk or substitute.
- need 1/4 cup something Vegetable oil.
- need 2 something Eggs.
- need 1/4 cup something Butter, melted.
- You need 1/2 cup something White sugar.
- prepare 1/2 cup something Packed brown sugar.
- You need 2 cup something All purpose flour.
- prepare 1 tsp something Baking soda.
- prepare 1/2 tsp something Salt.
- prepare 1 tsp something Vanilla.
- You need 1/2 cup something Chopped pecans or chocolate chips.
Banana bread is a "quick" bread made of very ripe bananas, sugar, butter, eggs, flour, vanilla, and a leavener. Easy homemade Banana bread recipe is not only the best way to use up over-ripe bananas, but it's possibly the For the longest time I've been wanting to give you all my best banana bread recipe. This banana bread freezes and reheats well. It's everything that I've ever wanted in banana bread and I couldn't wait to share it with you all.
My banana bread Steps Culinary
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray two 9 x 5 inch loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- If you don't have buttermilk, add 1/2 tsp lemon juice to the milk, stir and let stand a few minutes.
- Combine the butter, oil and sugar: Whisk or beat together the melted butter, oil and sugar in a mixing bowl until combined.
- Add the eggs: Whisk until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Add the milk and vanilla: Whisk the milk and vanilla into the batter..
- Add banana to mixture and stir.
- Sift the flour, baking soda, and salt into wet ingredients. Mix until flour is incorporated. Do not overmix.
- Stir in nuts or chocolate.
- Pour into prepared loaf pans and bake 50-55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Or makes 12-16 muffins.. Bakes for 20-25 minutes.
Banana bread is one of those things people rarely make on purpose. Even though you know you're Then you remember banana bread, and long story short, you realize you're not a bad person…in fact. Here is a very basic and very Personally, I like to leave some banana chunks in my bread and I also like the one-bowl. Meet my new favorite banana bread – Buckwheat Banana Bread! Nutty, delicious buckwheat flour has been a great addition to my kitchen pantry!