Super moist banana bread. These bananas are ready for banana bread! Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside.
As other reviewers mentioned, it was very moist and the flavor was good. My only issue was the sight & feel of the bananas in the bread. Now back to this super moist banana bread-I also tossed in some chocolate chips to jazz things up. Hi Mommy. Super moist banana bread including favorite snacks for all groups of children from adults to adults. You will be able Making Super moist banana bread use 10 Ingredients and 6 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Super moist banana bread
- need 6 something over ripe bananas about 2 and a half cups.
- prepare 3/4 cup something packed brown sugar.
- need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking soda.
- prepare 2 cup something flour.
- prepare 1 tsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 1/2 cup something unsalted butter.
- prepare 1/2 cup something chopped pecans optional.
- need 1/2 cup something chocolate chips optional.
- You need 2 something eggs.
After, what's better than bananas and chocolate chips? When baking with bananas always go for ripe bananas because the sugar content in them is more concentrated they are ripe. This banana bread is super moist and just amazingly delicious, it's quick and easy to make and you will only need a few ingredients which you most likely have at home. With easy recipes like this one, I invite my kids to help me make it.
Super moist banana bread Instructions Cooking
- Combine butter bananas sugar and eggs to mixer blend until well blended.
- In a different bowl add flour salt baking soda and mix well.
- Add dry mix to wet mix in mixer and add pecans and chocolate and vanilla.
- Mix until flour is all wet then stop.
- Pour into a greased baking dish I use a loaf pan.
- Bake at 350°F for about 50 minutes (until a tooth pick comes out clean).
It's a fun and interactive way we can bond and have fun together. Paleo Banana Bread is super moist, delicious and easy to make. Even better – it only takes one bowl! It's gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free and the perfect morning nibble to It's a super moist, gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free, paleo banana bread recipe that will be loved whether you're paleo or not. The secret to super moist banana bread.