Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread.
Hey Mommy. Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread very light. It is possible Cooking Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread use 21 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread
- need 4 large something eggs.
- need 2/3 cup something granulated sugar.
- need 1 cup something light brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup something melted butter, cooled.
- need 1/2 cup something canola oil.
- prepare 1 tbsp something vanilla extract.
- prepare 1 cup something seeded, grated, unpeeled zucchini.
- You need 1 cup something mashed banana.
- prepare 1 cup something peeled, grated eggplant (seeds are ok).
- prepare 2 1/2 cup something all-purpose flour.
- prepare 1 1/2 tsp something ground cinnamon.
- prepare 1/4 tsp something ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp something ground nutmeg.
- need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1/4 tsp something baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp something salt.
- prepare 1 tsp something lemon zest (fresh is best).
- prepare something optional:.
- You need 1/2 cup something chopped walnuts, pine nuts or dried cranberries.
- prepare something topping:.
- need 1/2 cup something granulated sugar for sprinkling, also optional..
Zucchini Eggplant Banana Bread Steps Cooking
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Place zucchini, eggplant, banana and zest in a large bowl. Add eggs and both sugars. Wisk well..
- Wisk in butter, oil and vanilla. Set aside..
- In a medium bowl sift or wisk together flour, salt, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and ginger..
- Add dry to wet and stir until incorporated. Fold in nuts or cranberries if desired..
- Divide the batter between two smaller sized greased or sprayed loaf pans..
- Sprinkle tops with sugar..
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Cool and serve..