Steamed banana cupcakes. Steamed Banana Cupcakes are delicious cupcakes that can be made without oven. Leftover banana can be made into this. If you Like this video please give us a.
Even without the brownish top crust as what. Today's banana cupcake recipe is a mix of these banana cupcakes and my banana cake, which are very Pretty sure salted caramel pairs with everything. I'd probably eat an entire plate of steamed. Howdy Mother. Steamed banana cupcakes can be tried at home with your loved family. You can Preparing Steamed banana cupcakes use 8 Ingredients and 7 the steps. So I make a decision with recipe.
Ingredients Steamed banana cupcakes
- need 4 something eggs.
- prepare 3/4 cup something sugar.
- prepare 3/4 cup something butter, melted.
- You need 2 cups something all purpose flour.
- need 2 cups something mashed banana.
- prepare 1 tsp something baking powder.
- need 1 tsp something baking soda.
- need 1/8 tsp something salt.
Bananas are one of the most frequent purchases I make at the grocery store because my whole family loves them. They make for such an easy (and healthy). These Banana Cupcakes Are So SOFT And Have A Hint Of Cinnamon. They Are Also Topped With A Delicious Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting Baking Them Irresistible In Every Way!
Steamed banana cupcakes Steps Culinary
- Sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a bowl. Set aside..
- Melt butter in a pot and set aside to cool..
- Mash banana with fork. Set aside..
- Beat eggs and sugar until thick and pake yellow. Add melted butter and mix well..
- Add mashed banana. Mix well..
- Finally, fold in sifted flour mixture..
- Pour in about 3/4 tje cupcake molder. steam at high heat for about 20-25 minutes or until the inserted toothpick comes out clean..
These Banana Cupcakes are refined-sugar-free, yet boast seriously sweet banana flavor from the She loved banana and she loved dairy, so Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese frosting it was! With some super moist and fluffy Banana Cupcakes (thanks to cake flour instead of all-purpose) topped with my favorite cream cheese frosting. You can totally use all-purpose flour. Bananas and buttermilk are folded into cupcake batter creating a moist and fluffy treat. "These cupcakes are fluffy, moist, and good to eat at any time of day. This recipe is very easy to do, so cheer.