Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread.
Hey Mother. Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread is a menu that is suitable for serving and how to make it simple and practical. You can Cooking Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread use 8 Ingredients and 9 the steps. So I make a decision with this recipe.
Ingredients Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread
- prepare 1 something Banana.
- prepare 90 grams something ★Plain flour.
- You need 2 tbsp something ★Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp something ★Pure cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tbsp something ★Skim milk powder.
- prepare 1 tsp something ★Baking powder.
- prepare 1 something Egg.
- prepare 3 tbsp something Milk (soy milk).
Healthy Microwaved Banana & Cocoa Steamed Bread Guidelines Cooking
- Mash the banana well with a potato masher or fork. Use a banana with sweet spots (brown spots on the skin). If the banana is not sweet enough, add some sugar..
- Add the egg and mix well until smooth. Add the milk and mix further..
- Put the ★ dry ingredients into a different bowl, and stir with a whisk to combine. Or you can sift them. You will microwave the batter in this bowl, so use the microwavable one..
- Add ② into the ③ bowl , mix until it's no longer floury..
- Cover loosely with cling film, and microwave (600W) for 4 minutes 30 seconds . Check with a bamboo skewer, and if it comes out without uncooked batter, it's done..
- Remove the bread from the outer edge of the bowl (it's hot, so be careful!), flip it on a plate and it's done..
- FYI: This is the thick glass bowl I used. The top internal diameter is 16 cm and the bottom internal diameter is 8cm. Microwave for 4 minutes 30 seconds and it's done..
- Using a plastic container with a lid. 17 x 11 x 6 cm (1 L). Microwave for 4 minutes , and it's done . The bread in the profile photo was the one I made in this container and sliced..
- Using a mug cup. 350 ml cup x 2. Microwave the 2 cups for 3 minutes and 30 seconds, and it's done..