Banana Fritters (Pisang Goreng).
Howdy Mother. Banana Fritters (Pisang Goreng) very light. You will be able Cooking Banana Fritters (Pisang Goreng) use 7 Ingredients and 4 the steps. So I make a decision cook recipe.
Ingredients Banana Fritters (Pisang Goreng)
- need something flour.
- need something rice flour.
- need something brown sugar.
- You need something teaspoon turmeric powder.
- need something Ripe Bananas (five).
- need something water.
- need something Cooking oil (for frying).
Banana Fritters (Pisang Goreng) Guidelines Cooking
- Add the flour and rice flour into a bowl. Pour the water and whisk until it’s fully dissolved and no sign of lumps.
- Peel the skin of the bananas and cut it into two. Once all the bananas have been cut, add it into your flour mix..
- Heat the pan with cooking oil, fry the banana 4 pieces at a time depending on the size of your pan. Do flip the banana when it slowly turning brown on both size to make sure it’s fully cook..
- Ensure to dap excess oil from frying. Once that’s done serve it on a plate. Perfect snack for tea time.