Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread.
Hey Mommy. Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread you can do it yourself at home. It is possible Creation Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread use 21 Ingredients and 15 the steps. So I make a decision cook this recipe.
Ingredients Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread
- prepare something note:.
- prepare something All ingredients need to be room temperature.
- You need something Ripe bananas are sweet, so you can use 1/4 cup of sugars.
- prepare something If you prefer. Mash bananas as smooth or chunky as you like.
- need something wet ingredients:.
- prepare something lemon juice.
- prepare something super ripe bananas. Darker the better.
- need something large eggs, beaten.
- need something buttermilk.
- You need something real butter, softened.
- need something vanilla extract.
- You need something dry ingredients:.
- You need something all purpose flour.
- prepare something salt.
- need something sugar.
- need something brown sugar.
- need something baking powder.
- You need something baking soda.
- need something cinnamon.
- prepare something chopped walnuts or pecan. Optional.
- You need something Directions:.
Moist and Better The Next Day Banana Bread Steps Preparing
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour your loaf pan and set aside..
- Cream butter and sugar together in large bowl..
- Add eggs, lemon juice, mashed bananas, buttermilk and vanilla. Mix to combine well..
- In a mixing bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon. Mix to combine well..
- Slowly add your wet ingredients to your dry ingredients.. Fold lightly until flour is incorporated..
- Fold in nuts if using..
- Be gentle and do not over mix or bread will get dry from over working it..
- Pour into prepared loaf pan..
- Bake loaf for 1 hour to 1 hour & 15 minutes, depending on oven..
- Test center with skewer or chopstick to see if it comes out clean after an hour..
- If it is getting too brown before center is done, lay a sheet of aluminum foil over top..
- Bake until golden brown and center is cooked..
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, then turn out onto cooling rack to finish cooling..
- Wrap tightly in plastic wrap to keep moist. The banana flavor intensifies the next day. Just keeps getting better..
- I love mine warm with butter but great room temp and by itself also with tea or coffee 💗.